Unless otherwise agreed in writing with AEDMasters, your agreement with AEDMasters will at minimum always include the terms and conditions laid out in this document.
Registering with AEDMasters
In order to use the AEDMasters’ services, you must first agree to the Terms of this document. You may not use the services if you do not accept the Terms.
You will be required to accept the terms by:
- clicking to accept or agree to the Terms (and the refund policy), when registering for a course at AEDMasters
Language of the Terms
By agreeing to the terms, you agree that the English language version of the Terms will govern your relationship with AEDMasters. The English language version of the Terms will always take precedence, over any other translation. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflicts of law rules.
The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without any representation, warranty or guaranty of any kind; expressed or implied.
No Legal Advice
Any legal questions should be referred to an attorney. Good Samaritan laws may be provide protection if CPR is conducted in good faith; please contact your state for further advice.
AED device and accessory descriptions, information and recommendations on this site are widely available through manufacturers and other distributors. AEDMasters has worked to display material that is accurate, all in good faith. AEDMasters will not be held liable for any losses or damages of any kind.
Please see the refund page. Click here for Refund Policy
This document describes the privacy policies practiced by AEDMasters, as it applies to their customers and offered services. It covers the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that may be collected by AEDMasters anytime you interact with AEDMasters, such as when you purchase AEDMasters’ products, visit our website, or when you request our customer support/information. For your understanding please read the following to learn about our information practices, what information we collect, how it is used, to whom we disclose this information, and how we protect your information.
At AEDMasters we recognize that protection of your privacy is important. This document outlines the personal information we receive and collect when you purchase products from AEDMasters. We hope that this will answer your questions and enable you to determine if you would like to share your personal information with us.
Personal Data that we collect
The services we offer require for you to register for an account and provide us with some basic personal information.
- Data you provide: AEDMasters collects personal information when an interested individual purchases an AED device or accessories. If an AED is purchased, personal information is also collected at the time the individual chooses to take advantage of the free online CPR/AED certification training via www.CPRAEDCourse.com. The information provided is voluntary and will enable AEDMasters to accurately ship out your purchased products.
- Email communication: When you send AEDMasters an email (or other communication), we may retain these to fully process your requests, and record purposes.
- Web cookies: When you visit AEDMasters one or more times a cookie – a small file of text sent by a server to a web browser; after which a message is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server – may be stored in your computer. Most browsers are setup to accept these cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse or clear cookies.
How we may use your personal data
- We will use your personal information to print out an invoice and ship out the products that you purchase from AEDMasters.
- The billing information you provide will be used by authorize.net to compensate (pay) for AEDMasters’ AED products; after you have consented to pay.
- We may use this personal information to send out AEDMasters’ newsletters or important notices about your purchase.
- We may also use your personal information with third parties, when/if required by legal processes.
- We will use this information to contact you if we have any questions regarding the product you have purchased, incorrect mailing/email address, or in correspondence of support, technical problems, and etc.
- We will maintain your personal information (except billing information) as needed for company sales records.
- Note: You can decline to provide us with personal information. However, AEDMasters’ services will not properly function or function at all as a result.
- We will not share or sell your personal information without your consent, unless ordered by law.
- We will have record of the billing information you provide on the AEDMasters’ website; however this information can only be accessed by authorize.net.
- We take security measures to protect against misuse, loss and/or data alteration by our system. However, we are not liable for any personal information that you submit to AEDMasters. All the information that you provide to AEDMasters is submitted at your own risk.
- We are not held liable if there is a security breach on authorize.net.
1. What is personal information?
Personal information is what we collect if you choose to register or purchase an item from AEDMasters. This includes your first and last name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address, phone number and billing information. Your name, shipping address, and e-mail address is used to ship out your purchase and send a receipt of payment/invoice via e-email. Any billing information that is provided is directed to authorize.net.